day off + no rain = laundry blitzkrieg
I was down to no clean jeans and one pair of underoos. I’m giving that thrift store washer (and line dryer) a workout today…
Other things happening:
- buzzards on the corner of the property at FM514. I assume an animal got hit and tossed up on the side of the ditch, but haven’t checked it out yet
- picked up runoff debris in the ditches on 514. More along 1st but haven’t made it that far.
- Shhhhhh, Sookie is going to get a shower and toenail clipping. Neither one of these activities are high on her wishlist.
- turned off the heat and cracked the windows to let it air out a bit. I really love a breeze running through the house, even if I have to wear a knit cap indoors
- patched a needle-sized hole in my airbed. There’s a kit to do it with but I’ve made a couple of successful patches with a dab of Shoe Goo on the underside of a square of duct tape. The tape holds the Goo in place and down, and also reinforces that general area. I should mention that the hole isn’t a puncture, but that the bed’s weak spot is on a plastic weld around the “coils”.
- Got a Husky chainsaw file kit from Amazon; will try my hand at it later tonight, I think