A bunch of things happened that I will relate in a cursory manner:
- I got the mowing routine under 2 hours. Yay!
- Armored the chicken coop 🙂
- because a pack of 5 loose dogs (some with collars) ate all my birds 😦
- so I started over with a dozen guineas from a local breeder. I’ll probably start some chicks in July.
- took the topper off the truck
- dropped the mason jar of ‘firecracker’ pickled carrots before I could try them :-
- smoked the clutch on the chainsaw getting it hung up in a weird position. Will report back after I open it up.
- bought a used digital (P25-capable) scanner to monitor Rains traffic. May try to stream it. We’ll see.
- had some excellent Thai food in Arlington with my daughter
That’s all I can remember for the moment. Wanted to make sure y’all knew I was still alive….